Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Have No Memory...........

...................that is on my memory card. No new knitting pictures for today, but here is a update on my weekend.

Great knitting companion. The wine is great. Screw cap for easy opening and closing.












Socks finished for Aiden, he is 18 months old and was complaining of cold feet. The yarn is Opal 6 ply left over from a previous pair of socks.










Saturday's weather was beautiful. Husband, son and I went to NYC ..... again. While waiting for the train I am working on socks.












Visited the West Village and Washignton Square Park , we walked for hours.

We ate dinner in Little Italy at Sal Anthony's. Great food and wine.
After dinner street scene.




took the train to Grand Central station ...........




....... and saw the Christmas Tree. 9 hours, hundreds of dollars, priceless.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home