Friday, June 29, 2007

Stash Socks and New Stash
I have been working on these on and off since I finished Canada Socks. The yarn is Regia Silk. I really liked this yarn and thought I would have enough. I think I have a couple yards of each color left over. I used size 0 needles and 68 stitches. These socks will be great in the fall with my Teva's.
Stash acquired last week .............. left to right "White Birch Fiber Arts", I picked this up in Brattleboro, VT last week on the way home. No color listed; just says one of a kind. "Socks That Rock" Firebird, sock club yarn. "Brooklyn Handspun" Lombard Melon" ordered from her website. 2 skeins of Manos, color 46, the color is really like a green coloring crayon. The last skein is 100% Superfine Alpaca; natural color, Mist Grey 2/02. The Manos and Superfine Alpaca I purchased at Northern Nights in Norwich, VT.











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! Don't you just love the feel of the Regia Silk?

Good week in the Stash Enhancement department!

6/29/07, 10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so thrilled you bought one of my skeins! May you enjoy knitting it as much as I enjoyed dyeing it ;-)

The tag is correct, BTW - all my sock skeins are one-of-a-kind. I don't name them since I would have to come up with a new name for every skein I dye, and I think I'd quickly run out of creative ideas ;-)

Lisa, aka White Birch

7/1/07, 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stash enhancement. The green is just a gorgeous colour!

7/2/07, 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home