Thursday, June 07, 2007

Snowflakes in June
I finished my Socknitters - SAM snowflake socks this morning. Took some pictures and here they are:

Here are the specifics:

Yarn: Lanas Puras, Melosa - color, orchid. Needle: Lantern Moon ebony size 2. Pattern: Socknitters-SAM, Snowflake Socks.

I LOVE these socks. The yarn is the softest yarn I have knit with to date. These are going to be a very special pair of socks. The pattern is well written and easy to follow. I followed the written directions. It was mentioned in the KAL that there is a mistake in the chart. Followed the directions exactly except for alternation the knit 1 slip one on the heel. The feel perfect and feel oh so soft. 100% merino 440 yards to the skein. I have lots left.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks! I especially love them on the morning glories :)

6/7/07, 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home