Monday, June 25, 2007

One Skein Claudia Socks

I made these socks with one skein of Claudia Hand Painted fingering yarn. A few posts back you will see I received this yarn from my OSSP. This yarn was dyed especially for her LYS, Knitting Sisters. I seem to have misplaced the business card for the shop but I believe it is in Williamsburg, VA. Not sure of what to do with one skein I went to work making the smallest socks I ever made. These socks will fit in my purse and will be handy for the summer; bitting bugs - - cooler evenings by the ocean, etc.
Yarn: Claudia Hand Painted, Knitting Sisters
Needles: Size 2 Brittany Birch
Pattern: I started with 60 stitches, 4 row cuff, moss stitch. Flap heel, picked up 17 along flap. Back down to 60.








Adding Red to the yard to attract those who pollenate:









These are by the tomatoes. Tomatoes are getting quite tall and have alot of flowers and some fruit.








The herb garden:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such well tended beds! We had an herb garden at our old house and I miss it terribly.

6/25/07, 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great footies and beautiful gardens!

6/27/07, 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home