Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Traveling Without Camera Cord

I finished the Victorian Lace socks on Saturday night at my Nephew's championship Little League game.
Yarn: Panda Cotton, Ivory
Needles: Size 1 Crystal Palace
Pattern: Victorian Lace from Six Sox KAL

When I got home I immediately cast on for Knitty's new offering "Vog on". These socks are traveling with me.

Sunday we drove to Vermont, we camped just outside of Rutland in a State Park. Apparently
"Vog on: does not enjoy camping and would not get out of the car. Monday we continued across Route 4 to Quechee Gorge. "Vog on" did pose for a few photos here.












Next stop was Woodstock, Vt. "Vog on" did not get out of the car here; thought it tacky to go to a yarn shop. Whippletree was a fun stop. If you find yourself in Woodstock do visit the shop. There is major construction on a bridge leading into town and business is down.

Next stop - - White River Junction, Vt. "Vog on" had a wonderful time at the train station.



















We have arrived at the hotel. Tuesday was way to hot to go out. Wednesday it rained most of the day. I am almost done the pair. Just the foot of sock 2 to go.

Received phone call from daughter; STR June sock club arrived (I have not even begun the April kit yet) and my Brooklyn Handspun also arrived.

I will insert pictures when I return home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Your Victorian Lace socks are very pretty too. :-)

6/24/07, 6:21 PM  
Blogger Mitchypoo said...

Hi! If you'll send me your email at mitchypoo777@yahoo.com I'd be happy to add you to the KAL. I don't know why you were having trouble but I know that we'd all love to see your gorgeous 'Vog On's

6/25/07, 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home