Friday, March 02, 2007

Update on Ribble Sock and Dan's Easy Cable Sock
I really do love this ribble pattern. With this STR I really have to pay attention to tension. It causes the swirling to get crazy.















What the heck is this................ a knot. There goes the pretty swirling.






Dan and I really like these socks. The colors are beautiful.















Unfortuately no more projects can fit into my knitting bowl. Three pair of socks are presently sharing the bowl. The red socks are Dalarna. Not much progress on these as I have been very busy at work. Not physical work but mentally draining headache work.






On Tuesday I ordered some Peace Fleece yarn. I am going to make an aran sweater. I will post a picture of pattern and yarn when I receive the yarn.
Then today this came........................................................Rockin Sock Club kit. It sure is beautiful, but toe up and short row heel. I have never tried toe up so this will be interesting. I have done short row heel but do not prefer them. This will be a challenge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home