Friday, February 16, 2007

My Daughter Knits

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007, my daughter (she turned 23 in January) learned to knit. Previously all she used knitting needles for was to poke her brother. We had very messy weather and no one went to work. What else was there to do. I was working on my Koigu socks and what does she say. "Do you have any yarn I can use to knit a scarf?" Looking through my stash I found some Rowan Big Wool in the color pistachio, size 15 needles and off she went.
That is until we had a melted chocolate mishap. The Rowan Big wool needed to be washed. She then moved onto some "Freshisle Fibers" suffolk wool in the color charcoal and size 9 needles. She is doing a great job. I hope that it snows some more and she actually finishes these and goes on to bigger and better knitting projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home