Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Toe Jazz Finished

Just finished these this morning. Koigu was used on both pairs. I started the socks on February 10, 2007. I worked a little on this sock and a little on that sock. This way no sock was really done first. The last thing was the big toes. The blue socks are for my husband, these were done on size 2 brittany dp's. The multi-color socks were done on size 1 brittany dp's. They both were worked exactly to pattern, except no cables on the blue socks, I used k2 p2 ribbing, on the multi-color the cables go all around the cuff and I did not make them as tall as they were supposed to be.


Next up.......................................

Three skeins of BMFA, Socks That Rock medium weight. The picture is about as true to the colors as possible. The skein on the left is Rhodonite, this is going to be a pair of "Ribble Socks" from "Socks, Socks, Socks, for my daughter. The center skein is Carbon, for my son, PTBD. Finally the skein on the right is Lovers Leap, again PTBD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks - again! You do such lovely work. Oooohh, aaaahhh Socks That Rock yarn. I can hardly wait to see it knit up!

2/21/07, 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home