Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Yellow Scarf, Mara, and a Couple of Christmas Gifts
Pattern: Seaman Cap
Color: 0404 Charcoal Heather
Needle: Size 5 circular, 16"
A gift for my cousin John
Men's 2-Needle gloves
The pattern is from a Doreen Knitting Book copyright 1961
Color: Light Grey Heather and Malt Heather
Needle: Size 2
Christmas Gift for Uncle Bill and my Father in Law
Pattern: Mara
Yarn: Wool Pak
Color: 05 Pink
Needle: size 8 36" circular
I had 2 different dye lots of this yarn. I knit with the first skein until the ribbing and used the second skein for the k1 p1 and K2 P2 ribbing. Not much left over.
Yarn: Bouton d'Or Mango
Color: Vanilla
Needle: Size 8

1 Comments:

Anonymous freshisle said...

Such lucky family to receive such beautiful presents.
I especially love the gloves!

12/29/09, 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home