Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Peace Fleece has been sitting in my stash for awhile. It is left over yarn from my Aran Sweater. I also made a pair of dashing with this yarn, I was worried about running out when I made the sweater.
Yarn: Peace Fleece Worsted 3.6 skeins
Color - Siberian Midnight
Needle: Size 8 Circular
This shawl is for my husband, I just wanted to try out the pattern and asked him if he would like the end product. Seems it will be perfect for watching t.v. and taking out the garbage.
Ladies 2 Needle Gloves
Not quite finished yet and the picture does not accurately show the correct colors. I will try again when the sun decides to come out. And ....... I know there are patterns for making gloves on 4 needles but I love this pattern. It was given to me bya dear Aunt a long, long time ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, Mara looks gorgeous and squishy warm. Just perfect for the season ahead.

11/25/09, 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home