Saturday, September 05, 2009

Labor Day Weekend WIP's
I ordered this from the Loopy Ewe on Monday, it came in the mail on Thursday.
Started knitting Thursday night. On Friday I took the yarn for a walk at Merrill Creek.
It is going to be a Swallowtail Shawl. I think I will be having happy summer thoughts around the end of January.
More Yarn....................
Marion's Sock Yarn
Pomatomas Socks
Every Way Wrap, Interweave Knits Fall 2009
I have done the ribbing and 2x through the chart. Lovin' it.
I will update each project as I finish.
I start school on Tuesday.
I have a full schedule including ALGEBRA and I am not sure how much time I will have for knitting as I am sure I will need tutoring in ALGEBRA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeanne said...

The wollmeise is beautiful and will make a gorgeous shawl! Love the socks - beautiful color. So many pretty projects!

Good luck with school!

9/6/09, 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home