Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Ugly, Eyeball Hurting SocksThe retail working boy child brought these feet home for me. He also brought home a man size foot. I am not a Piney!

Pattern: Lacy Pillars Socks (A Loopy Groopie Sock Pattern)
Yarn: J. Knits, Superwash Me - Sock
Color: AC# 130Needles: US 1.5
These socks sucked the life out of me. The pattern was fun but I stopped at the gusset. The blue and yellow together hurt my eyeballs and made my head hurt. I think they are ugly but they will keep my feet very warm.

Pattern: “Dark Orange Scarf” (from an insert in the Fall 2006 Interweave Knits Magazine) Fir Cone Chart
Yarn: Elsabeth Lavold, Silky Wool
Color: Moss
Needles: 7

This scarf was fun to knit and block.
Needles: 7

Pattern: Seaman’s Cap
Yarn: Kraemer Naturally Nazareth
Color: Beachball
Needles: 5
Beautiful yarn that knit up into beautiful warm hat, scarf, and mittens. I used 4 skeins.
Mittens - 40 stitches, size 4 double points.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the feet - and I like the socks - very cheerful colors! ALl of your projects are beautiful..

1/27/09, 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those feet are great! You really are the most prolific knitter I know. Gorgeous projects.

1/27/09, 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm envious of your new feet! I'm afraid I'm going to sprain something getting into my contorted positions for sock pictures :-)
Your scarf and scarf/hat/mitt set are beautiful!

1/28/09, 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those feet - I want some!!! :-)

All your projects are beautiful; where do you find the time to get so much accomplished. You must be knitting in your sleep!

1/28/09, 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! I can never get over how much you accomplish. I knit like a snail! Gorgeous lace scarves, too!!

2/6/09, 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that feet (artificial) only for testing the socks????

2/11/09, 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color and your scarf,hat every things are gorgeous.....

3/6/09, 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Article directory said...

I think they are ugly but they will keep my feet very warm.

4/1/09, 6:34 AM  
Anonymous divorce attorney said...

Do you use those dummy all the time for knitting socks?

4/23/09, 6:21 AM  
Anonymous WebHelperPro: Accelerate Your Internet said...

All your projects are beautiful; where do you find the time to get so much accomplished.

5/5/09, 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Laptops said...

You really are the most prolific knitter I know. Gorgeous projects

5/12/09, 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Submit Articles said...

i'm afraid I'm going to sprain something getting into my contorted positions for sock pictures

6/3/09, 5:07 AM  
Anonymous twilight news said...

What a gorgeous looking socks. how could you knit all of those???

7/11/09, 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home