Wednesday, November 19, 2008

IS IT COLD ENOUGH?
Twinings is finished! Christmas Lace by Julie Sprague a ravelry link
These were a quick knit.
The Ultra Alpaca (Winter White) scarf is for the woman that takes care of my Mother. I saw somewhere that someone added fringe and thought it would look nice on this one. 26 stitches and size 8 needle. 6”x60” not including fringe.
The Malabrigo (Little Lovley, light to bright pinks) scarf is for the gal that does my hair. 34 stitches and size 6 needle. 7.25”x60”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twinings is beautiful! Love the scarves...

11/20/08, 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that does it; now I have to get back to my Twinings. Yours is LOVELY!!!!!

12/3/08, 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarves looking really nice and love your post......

3/6/09, 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Sony laptops said...

I saw somewhere that someone added fringe and thought it would look nice on this one.

5/12/09, 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home