Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It Has Been a Long Couple of Weeks
I am not sure where all the time has gone to.
Pattern: Maine Morning Mitts
Mitts on the left
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Sierra Aran,
Color: Sangria 1 skein + a little more
Needles: Size 3 dp's
Mitts on the right
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Highland Chunky
Color: Red Maple 1.5 Skeins
Needles: Size 5 dp's (I think)

Opera Scarf. Yarn: Lion Wool, color Scarlet
28 Stitches on a size 8 plastic circular needle

I should finish these socks tonight. Things have been very busy around here lately. My son is living at home an dattending college. He uses the computer for homework and he sure has alot of home work. Daughter is an IM My Space lover. We have one computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome mitts! Seriously, with two kids, you're lucky you even get to see the computer, nevermind use it once in awhile! ;)

2/16/08, 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely knits!

What yarn are you using for the beautiful socks? I love them!

It sounds like it's time to buy a second computer :-)

2/18/08, 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home