Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Compulsive Cable Hat
This hat is beautiful despite the hateful yarn I used to knit with. The yarn had many plies and split often. I did alot of fixing. This will be a warm hat to wear during a blizzard, if we ever have one.
Yarn: Elann Superwash Chunky
Needles: Size 7 circular and dp's
I knit the pattern as written until row 7 of the decreases. I felt the hat was large enough and decreased quicker than the pattern stated. Fun pattern, warm hat. I will probably make this one again.
From the top. Looks pretty good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

1/26/08, 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hats! I'm having trouble picking a favourite.

1/26/08, 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another beautiful hat!

1/26/08, 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home