Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pretty Pussywillow It Is Not Yet Time - Go To SleepAmanda Hat
Yarn: Patons SWS Natural Geranium
Needle:Size 8 Circular
This was a fun knit. I followed the pattern until the second pattern second where I only completed the pattern 2 x's.
Knitting Basket of WIP's that are not socks.
Knitting basket of things that are socks and "That Little Scarf".
Saw the movie "Sweeney Todd" with my son. He immediately wanted a pair of Demon Barber Mitts. I used size 6 dp's and Rowan Cocoon in Shale.
I found the pattern on Ravelry
Yarn: Rowan Big Wool in Pistachio I used every bit of 2 skeins
Needle: Size 15 - 10mm

I need to spend less time on Ravelry and more time knitting or blogging.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great knits! I'm loving "That Little Scarf"! After seeing yours, I'm thinking I need to get busy and start mine; I bought the pattern a couple weeks ago.

2/1/08, 6:44 AM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

Love all the red hats. The Twist hat is my favorite.

I've never been much of a hat knitter, but I'm tempted by that Amanda hat I've been seeing on numerous blogs. They all turn out striking, no matter the color or the yarn.

Seeing your Mad Color Weave socks caused a detour to download the pattern. I think I have just the yarn for that pattern. It has bright medium length color runs, too short to stripe and too long to look tweedy. I've started several pair of socks with this yarn and frogged them all for being ugly.

Don't worry about pretty pussywillow. They're tough.

2/1/08, 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famous last words! Ravelry is definitely a time-sucker, but I love it too.
Great Demon Barber mitts!

2/2/08, 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home