Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tidal Waves

This is my new pair of Tidal Wave socks.


Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo US size 1

Yarn: Tofutsies, color 720 Sweep You Off Your Feet

One skein is plenty, I think I have enough left for a pair of peds.

I made them especially to wear with these:

Here is the start of my Socks That Rock, Rockin Sock Club, Monsoon socks. The yarn matches the new flip-flops I bought at the Kittery Trading Post. So I am changing the Kit pattern so that these socks can be worn with flip-flops. I have progressed alot on these tonight and have the pattern writen as far as I have gone, I am on the foot. Just have to figure out the decreases to do a big toe. I started top down, kept the heel in a modified garter stitch, and plan on doing the toe area in garter stitch. Yikes!!!! :-}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like matching socks and shoes. Nice work!

4/6/07, 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home