Thursday, March 29, 2007

Monkey Socks Finished

Finished the monkey socks this morning:
Yarn: Artyarn Ultramerino 4 Color 137
Needles: Brittany Birch size 2 dp's
Pattern: Monkey, from knitty.com

This was a fun and refreshing knit. I followed the pattern except for the heel. The socks are kind of big and if I were to knit this pattern again I will use size 1 needles.
I am now knitting a pair of "Tidal Wave" socks from a SouthWest Trading Company pattern. Yarn is "Tofutsies" color 720, Sweep You Off Your Feet. The peace fleece sweater is on hold until this weekend when I can knit in the day time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

Who knew monkeys could be so pretty? Lovely socks - well done!

3/30/07, 4:53 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Very nice Monkeys. I have some Artyarn 4 marinating in the stash. This could be what it wants to be.

3/31/07, 11:46 AM  
Blogger Lisathemom said...

Great job on the monkeys! I've started a second pair using some purple trekking XXL yarn and they are looking good - love this pattern.

4/2/07, 1:58 PM  
Blogger adrienne said...

your monkeys look bea-u-ti-ful!! i love the color. i'm sorry that they are too baggy.

4/4/07, 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home