Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It Is Very Hard To Knit In Hot Weather

Autumn Tiger Beetle Socks
Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphom, Bugga
Color: Autumn Tiger Beetle
Needle Size: 1
Pattern: Knit 1 Purl 1
These socks were knit for my husband. I cast on 68 stitches and knit 1 purl 1 for everything except the bottom of the foot.
is the second shawl in a series of three shawls on the theme of the three Norns (Urðr, Verðandi and Skuld) in Norse mythology. I am using Trekking Hand Art in the Irland color and size 5 needles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I love your work, especially all the cool socks! Socks scare me.

I met your husband in June 2009 at a training course in Chicago, and he told me about your website. I'm a relatively new knitter. So far I've done 2 panchos, which my little girls both hated, and three little girl top down cardigans.

10/7/10, 10:12 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

Love your hubby's socks! I love to knit socks for my husband, not simply because I enjoy knitting socks, but he loves and appreciates them, which makes it all worthwhile!
Shawl is GORGEOUS!!!
My apologies, I've been out of the "blog loop" for a long time & am trying to catch up!

1/4/12, 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home